funkyl1zardfunkyl1zard

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Gravity Block Gravity Block

It's a nice game concept. But it doesn't have any sounds and you forgot to remove your debug GUI.

thebrobotic responds:

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm definitely going to be adding some sounds and a backing track tonight after work.

The Cursed Piano The Cursed Piano

It's a classic hidden objects game. But it lacks some basic features. There is no timer, score or anything. There are no consequences for clicking on the wrong object. Other then that I liked the art style, but it wasn't challenging enough.

Funtime Superman Funtime Superman

This is a 2 second game. You can beat it only by holding space from the start to the finish and it takes less then 2 seconds to do that. I didn't see anything interesting her so I cant give it more that half a star.

Monster Jump Monster Jump

Its a good game. But it has some problems. The controls aren't responsive, the pause button doesn't work for some reason and the background doesn't really fit the theme in my opinion.

ananth7 responds:

Thank you. fixed the pause button & improved controls....and backgrounds - 4 colors in total for different levels for now....press N to skip to next level. i tried using animated bg's in this one. ll improve on the next game.